Table of Contents
Noted theologian and ethicist Ted Peters accessibly relates the
science of stem cells and regenerative medicine in lay terms as he
traces the deeply divided ethical debate to three very different moral
frameworks and shows the deepest and legitimate concerns of each,
including the secular ethical framework employed in most medical
ethics. Peters also offers fundamental theological reflection on this
great choice, especially insights from theological anthropology.
Peters's work is not only a unique guide but also a real model for
how honest, religiously informed ethics can be practiced today.
- The Science of Stem Cells
- Framing the Public Discussion of Stem Cell Ethics
- The Embryo Protection Framework
- The Nature Protection Framework
- The Medical Benefits Framework
- The Research Standards Framework
- Theological Reflections on Human Nature
- Can Theological Ethicists Help Anybody?
You can imprint a name or message on this product. Click on the word "imprintable" to be taken to an online form for imprinting.
Click here for more information.