Table of Contents
This indispensable volume traces the rapidly evolving feminist
scene in theology over the last generation and highlights specific
contributions that have been and are being made. Although
prominently Christian, the book also includes feminist initiatives
from Judaism, Islam and Buddhism. The illustrious contributors
offer an enlightening history, bracing analysis, and thoughtful
proposals for the future.
Introduction Rosemary Radford Ruether
- At the Center: Rosemary Radford Ruether, Peggy H.
Cleveland, Pamela Cooper-White, Cheryl A. Kirk-Duggan
- Pacific, Asian and North American-Asian Women's
Theologies: Rita Nakashima Brock
- Latinas Writing Theology at the Threshold of the 21st
Century: Nancy Pineda-Madrid
- Womanist Theology and Ethics: Stephanie Y. Mitchem
- The Flowering of Feminist-Womanist Theologies:
Mary E. Hunt
- Muslim Feminism and Islamic Reformation:
- Buddhist Feminist Scholarship: Sandy Boucher
- Women, Religion, and the Ecological Crisis:
Mary Evelyn Tucker
- Prayer as Poetry, Poetry as Prayer: Marcia Falk
You can imprint a name or message on this product. Click on the word "imprintable" to be taken to an online form for imprinting.
Click here for more information.